Thursday, March 19, 2009

so this it it...I'm here!

well, after concerted and sustained lobbying by several people, I've decided to do it - I've started a blog!

Can't guarantee how frequenetly this will be updated, but I pledge to try and post at least one thing of interest each month, and am always happy to receive requests or suggestions from people as to what they'd like my thoughts and positions on (within certain boundaries of taste and legalaties, of course...)

So - my first post being done, I hope you'll find this blog of interest as it becomes more populated with references to my various mis-advantures and escapades.

see you 'out there'...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations in getting your blog going.

    Sorry I've been difficult to get hold of lately but I've been up to my eyes in work, literally.

    We'll get your website into shape shortly...

    ReplyDelete